Re:  HELP!! Corrupted database, datafiles lost.

From: koert54 <koert54_at_nospam.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:26:59 GMT

Call Oracle support - the only rescue here is DUL - it'll put you back 250$ an hour - even if you lost the system they'll create sqlloader flatfiles for you (including controlfile).... however because you lost the system tablespace all tables will now be called object1 to object9999999 with columnnames like col1 to col9999 If the database is small they'll ask you to put the DB on CD and bring it to them ....

I'm trying to reverse engineer the datafiles on my own free time and hopefully this will result in my own DUL ... http://sourceforge.net/projects/jdul