Re: Reset 'fixed_date

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 12:04:19 +0000

Hi,

not sure where in the documentation it is without looking myself, i just knew the answer from previous times. Just search the index of the oracle docs for fixed_date and see if you can find it.

cheers
Pete

In article <LvqK7.31336$xS6.52144_at_www.newsranger.com>, Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg> writes

--