DDL_TEXT prob. using default value w/ DBMS_REPCAT_ALTER_MASTER_REPOBJECT

From: Daniel N. <daniel.navarro_at_intervoice-brite.com>
Date: 19 Nov 2001 15:55:41 -0800

Does anyone know what the proper syntax for quotes when using DDL_TEXT statements? I have the following code and can't get the string to execute, because I have to use a single quote when I use the DEFAULT tag for a character.
Here's my code:

BEGIN
  DBMS_REPCAT.ALTER_MASTER_REPOBJECT (

    sname => 'SCOTT',
    oname => 'EMP',
    type  => 'TABLE',
    ddl_text => '"ALTER TABLE scott.emp
                   ADD (flag VARCHAR2(1) DEFAULT 'N')"'
    );
END;
/

How do I tell Oracle to ignore the single quotes around the default value "N"
and continue with the statement?

TIA,
Dan N. Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 17:55:41 CST