ARG! Please answer this.

From: Chuck Carson <chuckc_at_clinicomp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:36:16 -0800

Has anyone, or does anyone know anyone that is running Oracle 8.0.5.1 on Red Hat 7.0, 7.1, or 7.2.

I have been trying for over a month to get this working. I must use 8.0.5, I cannot use 8i, I cannot even use 8.0.6.

I just want to know if I am wasting my time or not. Apparently 8.0.5 does not exist as far as Oracle is concerned, you cannot get anything from their web site anymore.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CC Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 16:36:16 CST