Re: Oracle and Sun Cluster

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:06:06 +0000

nospam wrote:

> I'm going to make a sun cluster (2xE420R + 2xA1000 6x36Gb each)
>
> Which are the best choice for oracle installation ? Disks, folders,
> etc etc ... how is better to install it ?
>
> I don't know about oracle, I'm a sun admin, we are choosing the
> consultants that will install oracle, but meantime we want to install
> the cluster. How can I imagine the oracle installation ?
>
> Thanks

If the Oracle consultants are worth anything, you should be able to basically cut-paste your post and send it off to them. They won't be able to give you an exact answer, but they should be able to give you some basic things to at least get done before they arrive. If they can't - then I be raising some doubts on their capacity for the rest of the exercise...

hth
connor

--
Connor McDonald