res file Forms30 -> Forms6i character based

From: koert54 <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:55:27 +0100

And I thought I had seen the last of this crap... I have a resource file (*.res) for a RF terminal for a Forms 3.0 character based application.
I've done migrations of res files from 3.0 to Forms 4.5 before. This meant hacking away with resprint/resparse/otgen and oraterm. What I do is :
- resprint the res file to become a prn file

Has anyone done this procedure to go from a Forms30 res file to a Forms6i res
file with character based runforms ???
Does anyone know where to get some decent documentation about this instead of hacking away and trial and error ???

Kind Regards,
Kurt Received on Mon Nov 19 2001 - 10:55:27 CST