Re: Oracle and Sun Cluster

From: Palmer <palmer_at_netdoor.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:03:18 GMT

May I **strongly** suggest that you take Sybrand Bakker's sound advice and wait. You are unlikely to get anything usefull accomplished and very likely to create something the consultants must undo. If you "don't have the time", then your company should abandon the project or reschedule it. Consider the impact of your company asking a clerical employee to configure the Sun cluster because you "don't have the time". I think the parallel is obvious....
Patience, deliberate planning and competent execution now will pay off big for you and your company later.