insert through an application

From: ShalomC <shalom_at_egocentricity.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2001 01:14:35 -0600

Hello,
I am new to oracle.
I have a problem while inserting into a table using our software. while direct inserting working fine. I get no errors during the insertion.

table a
a_id pk

table b
b_id pk

table c
a_id pk
b_id pk

I am taking the id from table a and table b and insert it into table c. table a is filling but table b and c does not.

I have no idea what to look for. any help?

Thanks Received on Sat Nov 17 2001 - 01:14:35 CST