migrating mysql to oracle database

From: Sachin <s_vyahalkar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2001 16:17:23 -0800

Hi there,

I am trying to migrate from MySql database to oracle database using sqlloader. But the problem is one of my columns length is too big and oracle accepts only 255 characters per line command. So is there any way I can avoid that or is there anyway I can migrate or insert my data on MySQL to Oracle? Received on Fri Nov 16 2001 - 18:17:23 CST