Oracle 8i - receive oracle error, 04060. Attempt to Execute a stored procedure without sufficient privileges.

From: CATDAD-E <lfreeland_at_anteon.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2001 14:06:28 -0800

ok,

I am not a database person, I am an Applications developer who is attempting to learn more about the database.

Right now I am having a problem. We are attempting to run forms 5.0 on an Oracle 8i database. We continue to receive the same error on several applications. It is an oracle error 04060 &#8211; insufficient privileges. We have checked all the procedure privileges that are used and the user privileges. Everything seems to be correct, but we continue to get the same error. Does anyone have any suggestions?

As an added note, all of our applications are running fine on our 7.3.4 database.

Thanks,
CATDAD-E Received on Fri Nov 16 2001 - 16:06:28 CST