Help with Oracle Career Path

From: Dana Cooper <CooperDanaJ_at_aol.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2001 13:23:12 -0800

Can anyone help me? I am currently an unemployed Administrative Assistant with a BS in Computer Science and considering attending Oracle University for training. I am considering both the Oracle DBA and Oracle Developer tracks. My concern is investing money and possibly not being able to become certified due to the difficulty of the material. Does anyone out there have any support they can lend about being an "average joe" and completing OCP certification? Please help! If you desire, you can e-mail me at the above e-mail address.
Thank you, DC Received on Fri Nov 16 2001 - 15:23:12 CST