resore a database at a specific daytime

From: Filipe <fil.dar_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:44:40 +0100

Hi,

Is it possible to restore a database at a precise moment of the daytime? For instance: After a 'Drop Table', I would like to restore the database just before that 'Drop Table'. The mean is 'recover database until time', I know. But Oracle says "Media Recovery Not required". Can we pass through that message anyway?
The database is in the Archive Log Mode state.

Trully yours. Received on Fri Nov 16 2001 - 09:44:40 CST