Need article about Oracle 9i vs DB2

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Nov 2001 00:52:01 -0800

Hi All,

I am doing product comparison Oracle vs DB2, I have to recommend which one should we use.

I don't know where to start, is there any article or documentation about technical comparison about the two products ?? so I can start from there.

Thanks in advance,
Krist Received on Fri Nov 16 2001 - 02:52:01 CST