How to find which segment is in which a particular datafile?

From: Ed Wong <ewong_at_mail.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2001 18:36:26 -0800

Hi,

Is there any way(such as query system tables) to find out which segment is located in which particular datafile? The reason I asked is I have one datafile in index tablespace that need to do media recovery and I can only do it tomorrow. For today, I want to find out what indexes are in it so that I can tell what query kind of query will fail.

Thanks,
ewong Received on Thu Nov 15 2001 - 20:36:26 CST