Re: Can't connect to 8.1.7!?

From: Glen A Stromquist <stromqgl_at_nospa_alpac.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:03:36 GMT

Already tried all that, listener is up & running, as is database. Can connect locally to it no problem at all. But I get tns timing out trying it from elsewhere, and I cant ping the agent thru OEM, even though its running, (according to services, but not dbsnmp_status)

Right now I'm trying to track down the network admin to see what else he may have done when he gave the machine a static IP address, althoug I can't see why that would cause it to fail.