Re: Oracle 9iAS Portal on 9i Database?

From: Pete Finnigan <pete_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:12:55 +0000

Hi Howard,

I thought he was actually referring to a script provided by the portal install??, so its a bug??

I also found a problem installing 9iAS, i set the size of the SGA to 50M as recommended and the install failed because it tried to verify the SGA size to be greater than 32M, but it checked the absolute figure in bytes and couldn't handle it sized as 50M.

cheers
Pete

In article <3bf2276b$0$5064$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>, Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com> writes

--
Pete Finnigan
IT Security Consultant

Office  01565 830 990