Windows XP

From: Murray Sobol <murrays_at_dbcsmart.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:55:06 -0500

Environment: Oracle 8.1.7

                     Windows XP

I have installed Oracle 8.1.7 Client software on a new XP machine, used NET8 to set up
a new connection, and can connect to the target database when I test the connection.

However, when I try to connect to the database using the application, I am not able to.
The SQLNET.LOG file does not show any unusual entries.

Any Ideas??

Murray Sobol
dbcSMARTsoftware inc. Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 16:55:06 CST