Copy Oracle DB

From: Sirseh Bagh <sbagh_at_fbos.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2001 11:55:10 -0800

Hello everyone.

I am new to the world of Oracle, so please excuse me if my question sounds too easy..

I would like to copy an oracle database to another for testing reasons. Could you please tell me how to do that in the simplest way possible for somebody who just started working with Oracle?

Thank you,
Sirseh Received on Tue Nov 13 2001 - 13:55:10 CST