Re: Minextents for rbsseg in LMT tablespace

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 05:52:58 +1100

True, Thomas, but try *modifying* minextents in LMT. You can't, because you get the error message ORA25150 - Altering extent parameters not permitted.

So it is true that a storage clause specified at segment creation is honoured in its way, but you get one chance to get it right. After that, it's a drop and re-create job.

Regards
HJR

--
Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com