OPTIMAL and LMT's

From: Gail Binkley <gail_at_alberich.Stanford.EDU>
Date: 13 Nov 2001 17:28:42 GMT

I have read that using locally managed tablespaces for rollback segment tablespaces is a good idea. I was wondering if setting OPTIMAL is still relevant and/or recommended in LMT rollback segments. I haven't been able to find any reference to this combination in the literature.

Thanks for your help,

Gail Binkley
gail_at_genome.stanford.edu

--
Department of Genetics        Phone: (650) 498-7145
School of Medicine              Fax: (650) 723-7016