cardinality scripts

From: anon <anon_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:04:24 GMT

I'm looking for any scripts which can guide me toward discovering indexes within the database that can be dropped or converted to bitmapped indexes.

Not all of our objects are analyzed so I can't use distinct keys from dba_ind_columns

Any help is appreciated.

thanks Received on Mon Nov 12 2001 - 21:04:24 CST