PLEASE help starting OLAP Worksheet under Windows 2000 and Oracle 9i

From: <alex.paransky_at_individualnetwork.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:21:53 GMT

I have been reading Oracle documentation regarding OLAP and they always talk about using OLAP Worksheet application, but they never state how to start it. I looked on the Oracle group menus, and was only able to find SQL Worksheet.

Please, can someone tell me how to start OLAP Worksheet so that I can execute OLAP query statements?

Thanks.
-AP_ Received on Mon Nov 12 2001 - 18:21:53 CST