Why is this SQL not shared ?

From: Bass Chorng <bchorng_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Nov 2001 11:09:07 -0800

I have seen many cases where the same SQL (hash_value) has multiple entries
in v$sql although they are all parsed by the same user, with each entry only
executed 2 or 3 times. I am wondering why the SQL is not shared. In the following example, why don't I see only one entry with, say 120+ of executions?

SQL> select count(*) from v$sql where hash_value = 460964395 and parsing_user_id = 248;

  COUNT(*)

        53

What would cause the same SQL to be not shared by the same parsing user ?

-Bass Chorng