Help on Forms6i installation - thanks...

From: Simon... <guden_at_iname.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:33:52 +0100

Hi,

Im a danish student, who needs to work with oracle, ive succesfully installed Oracle 9.0.1.1 NT Server, and can log in (in SQL+) and use my database (which does not autosave any tables i make - why ??, it does in my school??).

Well the thing is, i also need to install Forms6i, so i downloaded it, and installed all features (selected server, and added all features)... Now the thing is, i cannot log into the database with the forms builder ? nor with the SQL 8.0 Plus (and why is there another SQL thingy ?? isnt it enough with the ones in the server?) well nor of the 2 new components will log into my server, and my old SQL+ still logs in fine ? i guess ive installed something wrong, or set it up wrong... but can someone please help me out ?

Thanks in advance !

kindly
-Simon
---

Follow up to: comp.database.oracle.server

x-post:

comp.database.oracle
comp.database.oracle.server
comp.database.oracletools