Oracle Apps on a single NT/Win2K Server

From: Ben H. Loosli <looslib_at_cvn.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 02:59:54 GMT

We had originally planned on installing 3-5 different applications on a single Wintel based server all being run against Oracle. One of our corporate system guys said that Oracle can only handle multiple apps on a Unix box, not Wintel. Is this really the case? Do we really need to purchase 5 Wintel servers to handle all of our Oracle based applications?

--
Ben Loosli
looslib_at_cvn.net