incremental export

From: Cameron Abbott <cvabbott_at_altavista.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 13:03:45 -0500

If I do an incremental export today and then tonight another export is done as part of a cron, not incremantal. Then tomorrow I do another incremental export, will it be smart enough to go back to the incremental export I did today or will it only go back to the cronned export that runns tonight?

Thanks Received on Fri Nov 09 2001 - 12:03:45 CST