Re: loading large data friles into Oracle from MVS

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:35:06 +0200

Hello,

Try to setup an ODBC driver to access MVS database. For example, Neon System, Shadow Direct driver.
We had the same project. But we migrated IBM DB2 V5.1 in OS/390 into Oracle 8.1.7 in Sun Solaris platforms.
You can use migration tool Chyfo (www.ispirer.com/products). It can export data from any ODBC datasource and generates DDL scripts for Oracle and command scripts and control files for Oracle SQLLoader.

Best regards, Dmitry.