Re: 8i - 9i Install problem with mandrake 8.1

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 12:53:09 +0100

badbod wrote:

> Buttons don't work on the welcome screen. I have followed the step by
> steps, everything looks fine. The buttons press but nothing happens.
> All the buttons on the bottom row do nothing including 'help' and
> 'exit'. Any ideas anyone?

Finally, after much digging and playing, it seems like the Oracle Installer does NOT like numlock on. Yeah, numlock. What a way to end a weekend.

Had the same thing, forgotten already what caused it. Found the above with groups.google.com. You should try it.

--

Gerard H. Pille

(denk even na voor je antwoordt)