Performance profit after reorganisation

From: Joachim Misselbeck <joachim.misselbeck_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 11:11:54 +0100

Hi to all,

have any body experince about table/tablespace reorg and the profit ( I/O, CPU Util., etc. ) ? Or a link to more information about this ?

Thanks for all answers

Joe

p.s.
I know the orginal Statment of Oracle ( You don't need this at any time , but it's not really true ) Received on Fri Nov 09 2001 - 04:11:54 CST