Re: Books or articles on Advanced Replication and OPS

From: Eric Comeau <ecomeau_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 02:37:10 -0500

Hi Pete

I would be interested in your coments on Oracle's Internet Directory product using Oracle's Advanced Replication to implement directory replication - (natural choice...). I'm curious "marketing hat off - of course" what your comments on their implementation design would be???

We are experimenting with setting up an LDAP directory - and looking at OID (and naturally I will be looking at their replication strategy)

Thanks,
Eric