Re: Can I add a float array into the Oracle database?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 07:30:01 GMT

You can have a varray of type number. There are limitations. You cannot search on it, you cannot update just one element in the array and it is limited in size to the size you specify when you define it. I think it is limited to 4,000 elements as a total length. I don't know if the ADO driver knows how to handle this type of stuff.

Jim