Re: rman reference

From: Diana Bonham <diana_at_fnal.gov>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 15:57:30 -0600

you could try moving the most recent backup set (the one you don't want to use) to a different disk or something. I think I've done this, and it worked. Or, you could use a "recover until" clause, specifying a time before that last backup, which would force RMAN to use the previous backup. I've never used RMAN for cold backups, so maybe you won't be able to use a "recover until" clause since by default it won't be applying any archived redo's anyway.

 Diana