Re: Stored outline internals

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 19:41:54 -0000

Which phase (probably the wrong column name, maybe stage) of the plan shows RULE - does it stand alone in the first phase, perhaps ?

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.