Parallel Server Option Pls Help

From: adil <aadil_at_loveable.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2001 22:50:15 -0800

Hi All,

How do i oracle to change to Parallel Server Option. I went through some docs of 8.1.5 it say while installing select customs insatll and click on Oracle Parallel Server Option. I am using 8.1.7 and i am not able to see this option. pls help me out in this and any links on this. I am using the Enterprise Edition

Thanks in Advance
Adil Received on Thu Nov 08 2001 - 00:50:15 CST