Re: Oracle 8i installation without X server

From: Kai Yuen Kiang <kai_kiang_at_cytecht.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:23:52 +0800

By lean, I meant no necessary software installed. Since I'm using it as a DB server, I do not want anything else on it for security and reliability sack. But of course the hardware power will need to be enough to run Oracle.

--
Best Regards,
Kai Yuen Kiang

MIS Analyst
Cytech Technology Ltd.
Tel:  (852) 2378-2225
Fax: (852) 2375-7700
http://www.cytecht.com
"Gerard H. Pille" <ghp_at_skynet.be> ????? news:3BE67F3B.BD6D0206_at_skynet.be...