OCI returning incorrect *rlenp on AIX (works on Windows)

From: pfa <pfalson_at_mail.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2001 14:18:17 -0800

I'm binding char and unsigned int variables to a package procedure for a VARCHAR2 OUT argument. When I execute the procedure on Windows 2000 I get the correct returned string and the correct length. On AIX the returned length is 327680. I'm I binding it incorrectly or is this a bug? Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 16:18:17 CST