Backup & export jobs fails

From: Zorglub <no_at_mail>
Date: 07 Nov 2001 20:43:14 GMT

Hi again,

Oracle 8.1 :
When an export or backup job is created with OEM console the job fails (I'm connected under Windows NT administrator account). I currently have 3 Oracle users defined : SYS
SYSTEM
SYSMAN (Created for OEM)

What "real" Windows NT user accounts should I have to created to have these jobs working ? What privileges must have this account to work ?

Thanks Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 14:43:14 CST