Re: Management server console : cannot see any database

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr_at_www.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 05:52:41 +1100

Did you click 'Navigation', 'Discover Nodes'?? (at least, I think 'Navigation' is the menu name -it's the second or third one in from the left-most one, anyway).

When prompted, type in your machine name, and -provided the Agent is running on your machine- OEM should successfully discover the node, and all databases on it.

Regards
HJR

--

Oracle Resources : http://www.hjrdba.com