Re: Which Tuning Method? System/Resource Tuning?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:52:18 -0000

Tsk, tsk -
you are confusing 'database' with 'instance' ;)

It is a good point, though, and one that I feel I should have spotted.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

Author of:

Screen saver or Life saver: http://www.ud.com
Use spare CPU to assist in cancer research.