Oracle 8.1 don't install himself on P4 Win2K

From: Straniero <johnnystraniero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:04:10 +0100

Hi ! I've got two new Dell Pentium 4 with Win2000 installed on them. I'm tring to install Oracle on each of them, but when I select the Install option from the autorun menu, the system close the application and return to the desktop (in some case it crash!). The problem is the same on both the P4 I have.

Does someone know about this problem and how to solve it?

P.S.: Sorry for my english, I'm italian... Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 02:04:10 CST