DBMS_TRANSACTION.USE_ROLLBACK_SEGMENT question

From: Anonymous <mail_for_deja_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2001 23:39:37 -0800

Hi all,

I am using DBMS_TRANSACTION.USE_ROLLBACK_SEGMENT to assign a particular rollback segment for a transaction. However, I found that even I specify a non-exist rollback segment to this function, there is no error message return. How can I check whether the rollback segment passed to this function is a valid rollback segment?

Thanks,
David Received on Wed Nov 07 2001 - 01:39:37 CST