Re: Q) How to use TOAD to import only data into a table?

From: mark <mark_brehmen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2001 21:58:08 -0800

Mother of God,

AFAIK TOAD does not support import. I may be wrong on this.

Save your excel files as a csv files. Read from the csv files using PLSQL and
insert them into the database. I think there are some inbuilt packages supplied to read from text files

Alternatively you can use SqlLoader supplied by Oracle to read from csv or text files.

Search the deja forums for this. Type "import from Excel" or "Import from csv" in the oracle server forum