Re: Oracle Parallel Server Installation on SunOS 5.8 running Sun Cluster 3.0

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 20:21:51 +0800

Checking the Certification at MetaLink :

Certify - Additional Info Oracle Parallel Server for Unix ver: 8.1.7 (8i) 64-bit On Sun SPARC Solaris

Operating System: Sun SPARC Solaris Version:8 Oracle Parallel Server for Unix Version: 8.1.7 (8i) 64-bit N/A Version: N/A

Product Version Note:
None available for this product.

Required Product Note:

Note: the Global File Service in Sun Cluster 3.0 is not supported for database files.
Required patch 111857-01

Hemant K Chitale
http://hkchital.tripod.com