Re: Recovery Manager and Archive Log Files

From: Colin <colinwinning_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2001 01:42:46 -0800

Thanks for the replies.

I am currently doing an "archivelog all delete input" when backing up the archives. The problem is that it falls over when it finds the first archive missing. Looking through the docs, I guess I could just do a "archivelog from time .. delete input" to correspond to the archives I still have on disk. Then in future backups just do a "archivelog all delete input". Does this sound feasible? I guess I could just try it and see what happens.