Export & Import with UTF8 Character Set

From: Sanjeev <sanjeev.sagar_at_eds.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2001 12:38:31 -0800

I am using Oracle 815 on Sun Solaris.

Character set is UTF8. I have to export from user X and then import in user Y. My export work without any problem. When I do import, it only show my table definitions but do not load any data into it. Please see below my par files

Export Par File :

file=export_wctables.dmp
indexes=n
constraints=n
log=export_wctables.log
grants=n
Tables=<list of Tables>

Import Par File :

FROMUSER=cms_o_2
TOUSER=cms_o_1
file=export_wctables.dmp
indexes=n
constraints=n
log=import_wctables.log

grants=n
IGNORE=Y
Tables=<list of Tables>

there was no error in Import log file.

Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know for any more info on this. Received on Mon Nov 05 2001 - 14:38:31 CST