Newbie Help on import/export

From: Stefan Dohn <stefan.dohn_at_t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:09:05 +0100

Hey there, I have 2 Linux Servers whith Oracle 8.1.6 my boss told me to migrate all tablespaces from on maschine to the second. But I can not find a way to do this. Can someone tell me in detail how I can do that ? Yes, I see there are imp and exp, but how to use them in detail ? Received on Mon Nov 05 2001 - 14:09:05 CST