Overhead calling stored procedure

From: Maarte van Hattem <Maarte.van.Hattem_at_pallas-athena.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 15:29:28 GMT

I have to following problem.
When calling a stored procedure via odbc I get a lot of data sent back from the server to the client.
When I trace the connection I see that the data sent back contains the package header information.
Does anybody have the same problem? And how can I reduce the network traffic?

with kind regards
Maarte van Hattem

email: Maarte.van.Hattem_at_pallas-athena.com Received on Mon Nov 05 2001 - 09:29:28 CST