Re: Legacy media search

From: Frank Slootweg <franks_at_neth.hp.com>
Date: 5 Nov 2001 13:07:10 GMT

Jeff Traigle <traigle_at_si.umich.edu> wrote: [deleted]
> Until I find a better solution facilitated by fulfillment of my request
> below, I'm moving the database to a decommissioned HP 735 so I can keep the
> OS and database at the same revision they are on the current server.

  I can not help you with the Oracle stuff, but are you sure you can use a Series *700*? Your current systems are Series *800* (832 and H50) and at (HP-UX release) 9.X, these were quite different releases and often incompatible, in minor, but perhaps essential, areas.

[deleted] Received on Mon Nov 05 2001 - 07:07:10 CST