Re: Listener starts but can't stop it.... ??????

From: Dominic Baines <dombaines_at_mmbq.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 06:48:29 -0000

I thought of that almost immediately .... :-)

There is no PASSWORDS * setting in the listner.ora file. And there does not appear to be an encrypted one set either.

Anyway... I'm going to 'reset' on today (Monday) and after applying it... see if I can't shut it down. I thought I'd done that.

This might be related to the fact that this was a system recovery perhaps .... ???

Thanks though.