Upgrading redhat

From: leslie joyce <blumagic_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 20:52:15 -0500

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience upgrading redhat linux from 7.1 to 7.2 I have installed oracle 8.1.6 release 2 on my laptop. I would like to check out the additional functionally of RH7.2, but not at the risk of corrupting my oracle program. Or additionally, upgrading oracle 8.1.6 to 9i. I am just teaching myself oracle so I dont have any critical data to be concerned about.

--
Thanks,